We Make Unique Solutions Happen
MSS Data Solutions is the established market leader in optical fibre design and innovation for communications cabling, servicing the enterprise, industrial and telecommunications industries across Australia and New Zealand.
What Makes Us Unique?
We combine our strength of manufacturing high-quality fibre optic cable and communication products with global leading partners in test, measurement, and splicing to produce personalised solutions for entire projects.
- MSS COPPER CABLE CATEGORY 6A U-UTP BLUE LSZH Item Number: MSSCABLE6AU-BL Packaging Unit: 1 / Roll
- MSS COPPER Cable Category 6A U-UTP Grey LSZH Item Number: MSSCABLE6AU Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- MSS COPPER Cable Category 6A F-UTP Blue 305M LSZH Item Number: MSSCABLE6AF Packaging Unit: 1 / Roll
- MSS COPPER Cable Category 6 U-UTP Blue 305M Item Number: MSSCABLE6U Packaging Unit: 1 / Box
- MSS COPPER Cable Category 6 U-UTP Green 305M Item Number: MSSCABLE6U-GN Packaging Unit: 1 / Box
- MSS COPPER Cable Category 6 U-UTP Grey 305M Item Number: MSSCABLE6U-GY Packaging Unit: 1 / Box
- MSS COPPER Cable Category 6 U-UTP Yellow 305M Item Number: MSSCABLE6U-YL Packaging Unit: 1 / Box
- MSS COPPER RJ45 Multi-Tool Item Number: MSSRJTOOL Packaging Unit: 1 / each
- MSS COPPER CAT6 RJ45 UTP Clipsal Outlet White Bag 10 Item Number: MSSRJ6C/10WH Packaging Unit: 1 / Bag
- MSS COPPER CAT6A RJ45 UTP Keystone Outlet Black Bag 10 Item Number: MSSRJ6A/10BK Packaging Unit: 1 / Bag
- MSS COPPER CAT6A RJ45 UTP Keystone Outlet White Bag 10 Item Number: MSSRJ6A/10WH Packaging Unit: 1 / Bag
Latest newsView all
Before investing in a fusion splicer, it’s worth making sure you understand your options. That means researching the features and benefits of each model before you can select the one that’s right for you. This buyers guide will take you through some of the different fusion splicer configurations available in the INNO range, along with our top picks for economy, size, and value.Read More
Determining the correct specifications for your pre-term cable is critical to ensure you are installing fit for purpose products, and it’s often more complicated than we think.Read More
We’ve listened to your feedback and now we are proud to bring you a new and improved web experience, including many of the features you’ve been asking for, making it easier for you to do business with us. Not just an ordering platform, the new mssdatasolutions.com.au is an easily accessible portal with enhanced features.Read More
MSS Data Solutions recently partnered with INNO Instrument Inc., a brand that leads the standardisation of optical fibre splicing equipment by installing the latest access technology. The range of splicing products can cope with all Australian environments including win, water, dust, dirt and moisture.Read More
With COVID-19 changing the way the world operates, working from home is now the preferred option for many businesses. Alongside these changes as well as others in the education and health sectors, the need for faster bandwidth is growing and has created an array of opportunities for suppliers of fibre optics.Read More
With the integration of Commsforce into MSS Data Solutions, our capability has strengthened where we now offer a comprehensive range of products and services that provide optimal network performance to our customers.Read More
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.