- The first PON-aware power meter to automatically detect and test next-gen and legacy PON technologies
- Supports 10G-capable PON networks. Compatible with GPON and EPON networks
- Compact, rugged, and designed to comply with the IP54 enclosure standard
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours of continuous use
- Smart app to store and share test results, create test reports
To provide the right speeds to the right customers, communications service providers (CSPs) are deploying next-gen and legacy passive optical network (PON) technologies by overlaying multiple new wavelengths on existing fibres. This brings new challenges for quick and accurate testing during the critical service activation phase: CSPs need power meters capable of testing next-gen and legacy PON technologies, and their field teams need to be sure they are correctly testing the right technology.
The PPM-350D was designed to tackle both challenges head-on with its unique PON-aware™ technology. Developed in partnership with a Tier 1 CSP, the PPM-350D PON Power Meter automatically detects and adapts test parameters for the PON technology in use at the customer premises, eliminating costly guesswork by field technicians. As a result, service providers can deploy faster, cut activation costs and boost customer satisfaction.
Deploying a mix of legacy and next-generation equipment? No problem. By relying on pre-configured and customizable test configurations, the PPM-350D automatically detects the type of network under test ad self-adjusts the pass/fail criteria for error free testing.
- Single-layer PON service activation
- Multi-layer PON service activation
- Insertion loss testing
- Supports legacy & next-gen PON technologies, including XGS-PON and NG-PON2
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.