- Slim CAT6 patch lead made from 28AWG stranded bare copper wire with fully moulded strain relief boot. PoE Class 5. Max 40W
- 3.7mm Reduced diameter improves flexibility and high density patching
- Snag-less connectors reduce accidental un-plugging
- Compliance: RCM/A-Tick (S008), TIA-568-C.2 Cat6, RoHS
- Jacket: White LSZH
Cat6 White Slim Patch Lead 5m
Hypertec Cat6/Class E slim or reduced diameter patch leads are perfect for high density patching as their small 3.7mm diameter jacket requires less space in a rack than standard Cat6 patch cords.
As racks become more heavily populated with equipment, cables and patch leads and as space inside a rack fills, cable management becomes more and more of a challenge with large bundles of cable that reduce air flow and are difficult to neatly route between switches and panels.
Our slim or reduced diameter Cat6 patch leads take up less room and are more flexible than standard patch leads, making cable management in high density racks quick and easy. The smaller bundles help to improve air flow within the rack resulting in lower cooling costs.
Compared to standard Cat6 patch cords with a typical diameter of 6mm, these slim or reduced diameter leads are 40% smaller, allowing almost twice as many patch leads to be routed through the cable managers and pathways within the rack.
Made from 28AWG stranded bare copper conductors, they have been tested and ETL verified to meet all the electrical performance requirements of ANSI/TIA 568-C.2 Category 6.
Features and Benefits
- Reduced diameter for improved flexibility higher density patching
- Smaller bend radius from 28AWG stranded conductors
- Performance tested to ANSI/TIA 568-C.2
- Available in a variety of lengths starting from 0.3m
- RCM CA/AS S008:2010
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat6 Performance
|Patch Lead Length (M):||5|
|TIA 568 Category:||Cat6|
|Jacket Diameter (mm):||3.7|
|ISO 11801 Class:||Class E|
|TIA 568 Wiring Scheme:||T568A|
|Conductor Material:||Bare Copper|
|Number of Pairs:||4|
|Connector end A:||RJ45|
|Connector end B:||RJ45|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.