- CAT5e patch lead made from 24AWG stranded bare copper wire with fully moulded strain relief boot
- Snag-less connectors reduce accidental unplugging
- RCM/A-Tick Compliant
- Telstra Network fully compliant
CAT5E Patch Lead Yellow 0.5M
Snagless CAT5E Patch Lead cables feature "ears" on the boot allowing you to remove cables from heavily cabled areas, reducing the chance of broken retaining clips and reducing the possibility of leads becoming accidentally unplugged.
CAT5E Patch Lead Features
• Telstra network fully compliant
• Fully moulded strain relief boots
• Available in a range of sizes and colours
ETL conformant to TIA/EIA568
ISO/IEC11801 & EN50288
|TIA 568 Category:
|ISO 11801 Class:
|Patch Lead Length (M):
|TIA 568 Wiring Scheme:
|Cable Jacket Material:
|Number of Pairs:
|Connector end A:
|Connector end B:
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.