- 18V battery powered 5 tonne, hydraulic crimping tool giving greater crimping speed and more operations
- Improved handling balance with low noise and vibration
- Dies available for Copper lugs from 6 to 185 sq.mm
- LCD condition indication displays crimping pressure
- Data storage logging of crimping operations
Born of the renowned B51 type crimping tool, first into the market is the 60kN B500, suitable for a wide range of connectors up to 240mm2 using die sets common to the Cembre 50kN tooling range.
New Li-Ion 18 V 4 Ah (type CB1840L) batteries offer a higher capacity than 14.4 V 3 Ah, while greater crimping speed and crimping force result from a revitalised hydraulic system with double speed action: a more rapid approach of the dies to the connector then a more controlled, powerful speed for crimping. A maximum pressure sensor and security valve together assure greater precision and repeatability of the pressure cycle and double the provision for operator safety.
5T Battery Hydraulic Crimper Features
- Greater crimping speed and force
- Maximum pressure sensor and security valve for greater precision and operator safety
- Improved handling balance
- Bi-component plastic shell provides high resistance to wear and damage
- Rubber grip
- Low noise and minimal vibration for operator comfort
- LED lighting area for additional convenience and safety
- Crimping cycle data (up to 200,000 events) stored on memory card for transfer to PC by USB interface.
Crimping Force: 60kN
Battery: Li-Ion 18V 4.0 Ah
Weight (with battery): 4.2kg
The OLED display provides essential real time tool operating information data including:
- Minimum set force and momentary force reached expressed in kN (confirms correct operation
- Minimum set force and momentary force reached expressed in Tons (confirms correct operation)
- Minimum set pressure and momentary pressure reached expressed in bar (confirm correct operation)
- Minimum set pressure and momentary pressure reached expressed in Psi (confirm correct operation)
- Battery charge level
- No. of cycles performed and No. of cycles recommended before scheduled maintenance
- Cembre logo, tool model and tool serial No.
- LED Worklights (On and Off)
- Return to factory settings/firmware version
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.