- A high speed bi-metal style hole saw for heavy-duty cutting of thin metal, stainless steel and hard timbers
- Huge range available including arbors and kits
- Variable tooth pattern for better cutting
- Arbors sold separately
CABAC's Metal Cutting Hole Saws are high speed bi-metal style hole saws for heavy duty cutting of metal, stainless steel and hard timbers.
They come in a full range including kits, and various arbours.
Hole Saw Features
- High speed steel bi-metal edge welded to an alloy steel back for heavy cutting.
- Variable tooth pattern for better cutting.
- Cuts through stainless steel and other materials including pipe, nail embedded wood, hard wood, plywood and plastics.
- These saws can be used in electric drills, pneumatic tools, vertical drilling machines, lathes, boring machines, milling machines etc.
NOTE: The saws are supplied without an arbour, these must be ordered separately.
Hole Diameter: 32mm
Arbour Required: HSAB2 (quick release style) or HSAB3 (standard style) for saws 32mm to 102mm
Operating Speeds - Rpm
Mild Steel: 275
Stainless Steel: 140
Cast Iron: 180
|Holesaw Size (mm):||32|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.