- DOMINATOR III range of impact augers specifically designed with Australian conditions in mind
- Low friction coating for improved chip removal
- Heavy duty self feeding screw
- Flared retraction lip for easier auger removal
Dominator III Impact Auger - 9/16" x 205MM
The Dominator III range of impact augers are specifically designed with Australian conditions in mind. The aggressive lead screw design provides optimal drilling performance and a flared retraction lip to self feed the auger back out of the pole. An additional feature in this version of the range is a low friction coating for improved chip removal.
Dominator III Impact Auger Features
• Heavy duty self feeding lead screw
• Flared retraction lip for easier auger removal
• Hardened and tempered 7/16 shank suitable for impact wrench use
• Low friction coating for improved chip removal
• Clearer size marking for easier identification
• Extended full length flute (twist) section for superior chip ejection
• Individually packaged in a clear polycarbonate protection tube
• Can be re-sharpened with a suitable file
• Large range of sizes available
Safety & Compliance
• Always wear personal protection.
• Always understand the tool prior to auger use
• Always keep hands, loose clothing and long hair away from the drilling area
• Failure to heed warnings may result in serious injury
• THINK SAFE
• Not recommended to free spin augers
• Ensure lead screw is in contact with timber prior to operating the tool
• Do not exceed 1300 RPM
Note: Carbide Tip (CT) available on request. 4-5 days turnaround time.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.