- A ferrule crimper with a unique crimp action
- Serrated crimp surface creating an enhanced grip
- Ensure that tool is well oiled for correct operation
- Self-adjusts with 6 pressure adjustments
The HNKE10 tool is the mid range tool in the die-less tool range, covering 0.75 to 10mm2.
The principal of the tool is that it has four faces that simultaneously move inward as the tool is closed, creating a square crimped pin with serrations. These serrations assist with the grip of the pin in the terminal blocks.
Bootlace Crimper Features
- Self adjusting tool enables crimp over large range
- Ratchet controlled for crimp consistency
Note: Please ensure the tool is well oiled to ensure correct operation.
|Crimper Length (mm):||170|
|Crimper Weight (g):||360|
|Crimper Type:||Boot Lace|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.