- Terminate stranded conductors with a thin-walled copper sleeve crimped securely in place, ensuring all strands are contained.
- The crimped sleeve is held in position until the housing screw establishes a connection, ensuring a secure and reliable termination.
- Optimal results can be achieved by using one of our HNKE range of crimp tools.
- All components are environmentally safe, being Halogen Free and RoHS compliant.
- Suitable for applications between -55 degrees C to +105 degrees C, made from copper and nylon, and designed for use with copper cables only. The plating micron thickness is 0.003mm.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.