- Corrugated Steel Tape Armoured (rodent resistant) fibre optic cable
- Black PE ( Polyethylene) UV resistant sacrificial sheath
- Blue UV and Insect/Termite resistant Nylon (Polyamide) Jacket
- Standard: AS/NZS 3080, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 60793-2-50, ITU-TG652.D
- Water blocking tape and swellable yarns prevent ingress
4S Loose Tube Cable
CST Rodent and Termite proof Loose Tube Cable
A Rodent & Termite resistant loose tube cable featuring a sacrificial sheath, Corrugated Steel Tape Armour, non-metallic strength member, gel filled tubes and a dry block core, for use in both direct bury and conduit/duct applications.
The Thixotropic gel filled tubes and water swellable yarns (dry core) prevent water ingress while the non-metallic glass fibre reinforced plastic central strength member maintains excellent tensile strength.
This loose tube construction features a Sacrificial UV resistant Polyethylene (PE) sheath, an outer
termite/UV resistant Polyamide Nylon jacket and rodent resistant Corrugated Steel Tape armour.
Loose Tube Cable Features
• CST Corrugated Steel Tape Armour (rodent resistant)
• Black PE (Polyethylene) UV resistant sacrificial sheath
• Blue UV and Insect/Termite resistant Nylon (Polyamide) jacket
• Black PE (Polyethylene) inner sheath
• Polyester based rip cords for easy sheath removal
• Water blocking tape and swellable yarns prevent ingress into the core
• Thixotropic gel filled tubes prevent water ingress into the tubes
• Non-metallic fibre reinforced plastic rod central strength member provides tensile strength
|# of Cores - Fibre:||12|
|Cable Jacket Material:||Nylon|
|Fibre Cable Type/Construction:||LT | Loose Tube|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.