For use in both direct bury and conduit/duct application
Blue UV and insect/termite resistant Nylon (Polyamide) jacket
Black PE (Polyethylene) UV resistant inner & outer sheath
Polyester based rip cords for easy sheath removal
12F Loose Tube PE Sacrificial Cable SM
A termite resistant loose tube cable featuring a sacrificial jacket, non-metallic strength member, gel filled tubes and a dry block core, for use in both direct bury and conduit/duct applications.
The Thixotropic gel filled tubes and water swellable yarns (dry core) prevent water ingress while the non-metallic glass fibre reinforced plastic central strength member maintains excellent tensile strength.
This Sacrificial Sheath loose tube construction features an inner UV resistant Polyethylene (PE) sheath under a termite/insect resistant Polyamide Nylon jacket with an outer UV resistant Polyethylene (PE) sacrificial sheath.
Other options include standard loose tube, Composite (MM + SM) and CST Armour.
Loose Tube PE Sacrificial Cable Features
• Blue UV and insect/termite resistant Nylon (Polyamide) jacket
• Black PE (Polyethylene) UV resistant inner sheath
• Polyester based rip cords for easy sheath removal
• Water blocking tape and swellable yarns prevent ingress into the core
• Thixotropic gel filled tubes prevent water ingress into the tubes
• Non-metallic fibre reinforced plastic rod central strength member provides tensile strength
|# of Cores - Fibre:||12|
|Cable Jacket Material:||Nylon|
|Fibre Cable Type/Construction:||LT | Loose Tube|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.