- Flexible spiral wound PVC conduit made from a Very Hard PVC Spiral encased in a PVC extrusion giving us a High Strength Smooth Bore Conduit
- UV stabilised black PVC jacket Operating Temp of -20 to +80 deg Superior Chemical Resistance
- Suitable for Food Prep environments, Minning Applications, Water Treatment
- Machine Wiring and other Industrial Areas PVC fittings available but can
- Also be used with CABFLX Steel Brass and Stainless Steel Fittings
CABFLX non-metallic liquid tight conduit is comprised of a very hard PVC spiral encased in a PVC outer jacket, producing a high strength, smooth bore conduit suitable for a diverse range of applications.
Our type CNM non-metallic conduit features a variety of performance characteristics that make it an excellent choice for use in food preparation environments, mining applications, machine wiring, air conditioning hook-ups and many other outdoor applications. These characteristics include flexibility, durability, chemical resistance and UV protection. In addition to providing excellent abrasion protection, our liquid tight PVC conduit is resistant to sunlight, mild acids, alkalis and oils.
While we stock PVC terminator fittings specifically designed for the CNM range, this conduit can also be used with CABFLX steel, brass or stainless-steel liquid tight fittings.
Working Temperature: -20 to +80 degrees Celsius
Nominal Size: 32mm
Min Inside Bend: 165mm
Carton Reel Length: 30m
|Nominal Conduit Size (mm):
|Conduit Ducting Type:
|Non Metallic Liquid Tight
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.