- Tripac electro-insulating corrugated conduit is an excellent choice for complex installations where flexibility is required.
- Superior resistance to impact, water, weather, chemicals, and corrosive environments.
- Medium duty white conduit for safeguarding and concealing telecommunications and data cabling.
- UV stabilized for increased resistance to UV degradation.
- BEP certified for environmental compliance.
Corrugated Electrical Conduit is a staple item used by electricians and other contractors for cost-effective cable protection. Designed to protect and route electrical wiring, Tripac electro-insulating corrugated conduit is an excellent choice for complex installations where flexible coverage is required. We can also supply our customers with all the fittings, fixings and accessories required to make installing conduit quick and easy.
Tripac manufacture corrugated PVC conduit to the specific grades, sizes and colours required for a range of trade applications. This white corrugated conduit is classified as medium duty and is specifically designed for the protection and identification of telecommunications and data cabling.
Dimensions: 25mm x 25m
Type: Medium Duty (MD)
|Nominal Conduit Size (mm):||25|
|Conduit Ducting Type:||Communications Corrugated MD|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.