- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Pliable Conduit Type SSP made with close pitch annular corrugations from Butt-Welded Stainless Steel Tube
- HD 1250N with Very High Impact and Compression Resistance COCKATOO PROOF
- Suitable for installations where Mechanical Damage, Corrosion
- High Temperature, Flammability or Halogen may cause problems
- Working Temperature -60 to +200 Degrees , IP68
The CABFLX range of SSP type pliable metal conduit is made from butt-welded stainless-steel tube with close pitch annular corrugations. This conduit is suitable for installations where corrosion, high temperature, flammability, halogen or mechanical damage may cause problems.
CABFLX SSP stainless steel conduit is available in sizes from 12mm to 63mm.
Inferior conduit can allow birds to damage cables, leading to loss of service, damage to assets and increased maintenance costs. Avoid this by using durable conduit that offers the necessary mechanical protection. With very high impact and compression resistance, our flexible stainless-steel conduit provides excellent protection against troublesome wildlife like cockatoos and helps prevent them from destroying your cabling installation.
Trade Size: 16mm
Material: 304 grade stainless steel
Working Temperature: -60 to +200 degrees Celsius using silicone 'O' rings.
Compression Resistance: HD 1250N
CABFLX Stainless Steel Pliable Conduit conforms to:
IEC 61386-1 2008 - General requirements
IEC 61386-22 2002 - Particular Requirements - Pliable conduit system
|Nominal Conduit Size (mm):||16|
|Conduit Ducting Type:||SSP|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.