- 304 stainless steel body and hex nut, galvanized steel ferrule, and nylon 66 sealing ring for durability.
- Quick and reliable liquid-tight seal with a hexagonal wrench surface.
- Suited for general industrial wiring, machining centers, robotics, and confined spaces.
- ISO metric threaded with IEC 60079 compliance, IP66 rating for dust and water protection.
- Inherently low fire hazard design, vibration, and tension-proof for stability in dynamic conditions.
The CABFLX range of liquid tight conduit fittings provide quick and reliable wiring protection for a range of industrial and commercial applications. Our male thread fittings feature an external thread for threaded entries and knockouts, and are designed to securely attach conduit to enclosures, machinery or bulkheads.
Our 45-degree stainless steel conduit fittings feature superior corrosion and chemical resistance. With a dust proof, liquid tight seal, LTCM fittings are suitable for installations that require mechanical and environmental protection. Possible applications include: machining centres and robotics, general wiring for OEM applications, low fire hazard applications, underfloor wiring in office buildings or any narrow space in static applications.
All liquid tight fittings are supplied complete with sealing ring and a flanged grounding cone for excellent pull-out strength. One-piece installation makes these fittings easy to use; the fitting simply swivels on the conduit until tightened.
Connector body: 304 Stainless Steel
Hexagonal nut: 304 Stainless Steel
Sealing ring: Nylon 66
Ferrule: Galvanised steel
Thread size: 63mm
Conduit size: 63mm
|Nominal Conduit Size (mm):
|Conduit Ducting Fitting Type:
|Steel 45 Degree
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.