- Compatible with Avago Versatile Link family of connectors and fibre optic components with snap-in action
- Made of a flame retardant VALOX UL94 V-0 material
HP Plastic Fibre Connector White Duplex
MSS Plastic fibre connectors are a low cost solution for optic networks. They are designed to suit 1mm diameter plastic optic fibre (POF).
The MSS Plastic HFBR fibre connectors are available in two styles: latching and non-latching. The connectors are made of a rugged, flame retardant plastic which is good for industrial and other harsh environments. The HFBR Connectors are available in three colours; black, blue and grey.
Plastic Fibre Connector Features
• Durable ULTEM plastic material
• Easy connectivity
• Low manufacturing cost
• Suitable for harsh environments
(POF) connectors can be used for any application in which plastic optical fibre is used including:
• Industrial control and voltage isolation
• Automotive networks
• Proprietary system interconnects
• Gaming equipment
• Medical equipment
• Data communications
• Home audio
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.