- 18V battery powered hydraulic 13 tonne crimping tool, allows for more crimps per charge at a quicker pace
- Balanced, low noise and vibration for better operator comfort
- LCD condition display monitors the crimp pressure
- Data logging of crimping cycles
- Copper dies available up to 400 sq.mm
The B1350L-CT is the longer 'C head' tool in its new generation of cordless hydraulic tools, which heralds a significantly advantageous evolution from current models.
Born of the renowned B135LN-CT type crimping tool, the B1350L-CT is suitable for a wide range of connectors up to 400mm- using all semi-circularslotted dies common to Cembre 130 kN tools.
The crimping head can rotate through 180 for ease of operation while a large 44 mm jaw opening allows easier introduction/ removal of large size compression terminations and joints.
New Li-Ion 18V 4 Ah batteries offer a higher capacity than 14.4V 3 Ah, while greater crimping speed and crimping force result from a revitalised hydraulic system with double speed action: a more rapid approach of dies to the connector then a more controlled, powerful speed for crimping. A maximum pressure sensor and security valve together assure greater precision and repeatability of the pressure cycle and double the provision for operator safety.
13T Battery Hydraulic Crimper Features
- Greater crimping speed and force
- Maximum pressure sensor and security valve for greater precision and operator safety
- Bi-component plastic shell provides high resistance to wear and damage
- Rubber grip
- Low noise and minimal vibration for operator comfort
- LED lighting area for additional convenience and safety
- Crimping cycle data (up to 200,000 events) stored on memory card for transfer to PC by USB interface
Li-Ion Battery Features
- Provides 100% of its energy between -15 deg C and 50 deg C
- Electronic control of single cells to avoid overcharging and undercharging
- Air-cooled charging technology to increase battery life
- Quickest charging time
- Auto-off to optimise energy consumption
Crimping Force: 132kN
Jaw Opening Length: 44mm
Battery: Li-Ion 18V 4.0 Ah
Weight (with battery): 8.1kg
The B1350L-CT is supplied with:
- Battery and shoulder strap
- Spare battery
- Battery charger
- Plastic carrying case suitable for storing the tool and seven die sets
The OLED display provides essential real time tool operating information data including:
- Minimum set force and momentary force reached expressed in kN (confirms correct operation)
- Minimum set force and momentary force reached expressed in US Ton (confirms correct operation)
- Minimum set pressure and momentary pressure reached expressed in bar (confirm correct operation)
- Minimum set pressure and momentary pressure reached expressed in Psi (confirm correct operation)
- Battery charge level
- No. of cycles performed and No. of cycles recommended before scheduled maintenance
- Cembre logo, tool model and tool serial No.
- LED Worklights (On and Off)
- Return to factory settings/firmware version
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.