- KUSOLAR wire stripper and cutter for solar cable 1.5, 2.5, 4 or 6 mm2 & adjustable to 26 mm strip length
- Cable cutter up to 3 mm diameter copper wire
- Bright yellow high strength reinforced glass fibre body
- Blades for high quality Solingen steel
- Length 170 mm & weight 218g
The CABAC Wire Stripper KUSOLAR has a precise adjustment (5-fold) and an optical length scale of 8 - 24mm (5/16 - 1"). This allows all round cables of 1.5 - 6.0 mm2 (16 - 8 AWG) used in solar engineering to be stripped. The blades of the Wire Stripper KUSOLAR have been additionally hardened so that multi-level rubberised insulations can be removed easily. An easy-to-access side cutter is integrated in to the tool and can be used up to a cable diameter of 3mm (1/8"). It also has exchangeable blades.
*Note: Do not use on "live" conductors
|Stripper Type:||Cable End|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.