- DMM, true RMS for Installation testing with 50V to 1kV Insulation test and continuity test
- EN61010 CATIII 1000V, CAT IV 600V AC and DC
- 3 5/6 digit, 6000 count dual display LCD, bargraph, backlight
- VFD AC Voltage and BeepJack input warning
- Polarisation index (PI) and dielectric absortion ratio (DAR)
The Brymen BM877 is a professional, high accuracy electrician's essential test instrument with numerous DMM features including an insulation tester (50, 100, 250, 500, 1000V) and earth continuity tester (110mA and >220mA).
- 3 5/6 digit, 6000 count LCD
- Dual display and analogue bargraph
- CATIII 1000V, CAT IV 600V AC and DC
- True-RMS AC measurement
- VFD AC Voltage
- BeepjackT input alarm
- Data hold, record min/max readings
- Backlight LCD
- Diode test
- APO idle after 20 minutes
- Polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (PAR)
- Remote probe for insulation and earth continuity
- PASS/FAIL result with 12 selectable preset values
- Earth continuity live voltage presence inhibitor if V > 2V
- Insulation test live voltage presence inhibitor V > 30V
Safety and Compliance
IEC/EN611010 3rd Ed. CATIII 1000V CAT IV 600V, EMC: EN61326-1, EN61000 C-tick.
Each unit is supplied in a gift box with operating manual, holster, batteries, test leads with croc-clips and remote probe.
Batteries: 4 x Alkaline 1.5 AA, IEC LR6
Dimensions: 208(L) +Â¨103(W) +Â¨ 64.5(H) mm
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.