- Fibre optic tester that performs link verification and automated fault tracking in seconds
- On-the-spot detection and location of common causes of failures
- Standalone go/no-go tester for day-to-day installation/repairs
- Rechargeable battery for over 10 hours of use on a single charge
- Intuitive field companion that upskills any field technician
An innovative, fast and simple-to-use fibre optic tester, Optical Explorer verifies optical links in seconds and automatically explores further when potential issues are suspected. The OX1 displays fibre link KPIs (length, loss, ORL and power) in under 3 seconds, through single-ended testing.
It’s the first optical fibre multimeter (OFM)—an essential handheld tool for fibre optic technicians (it can be compared to multimeters used by electrical technicians). OFMs quickly measure multiple key optical parameters such as loss (dB), optical return loss (dB), length (meters) and power (dBm). They help technicians verify fibre optic link health and troubleshoot potential issues.
- Any singlemode link up to 40 km (point-to-point)
- FTTx last mile installation
- FTTx service activation and repair, including in-service testing
- Last mile/access network installation and repair
- Fibre health check-up
- Power level testing
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.