- Designed to help installation contractors, network engineers and IT maintenance technicians achieve faster, first-time right system acceptance
- Optimised for data-centre and enterprise Tier 1 fibre certification
- One-step process with pass/fail analysis at both ends of the fibre
- Certifies against multiple industry standards at once
- 7-inch high resolution touchscreen
The MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier provides a foolproof method against test cord reference mistakes and negative loss thanks to its step-by-step wizard that guides technicians along the referencing and the verification process, as per industry standards. The MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier goes even further by diagnosing the possible causes of fail results and gives guidance to fix issues.
The MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier lets you certify against both cabling and application standards at the same time. You can therefore certify the cabling–the physical quality of the fiber and its components like the splices and connectors–as well as the application that the fiber can carry, such as TIA-568, IEEE and or Fibre Channel.
With the most user-friendly display in the industry (7-inch, high-resolution touchscreen), the MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier delivers unprecedented user experience. Its integrated Wi-Fi/Bluetooth allows for high connectivity. The MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier guarantees a full day of fieldwork with 12 hours of battery autonomy and internal memory capacity for over 200,000 test files.
- Data centres
- Enterprise structured cabling
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.