- Highly optimized OLTS integrating a power meter port and up to three singlemode sources or two multimode sources on a single port
- Ergonomic, eye-catching handheld package
- No offset nulling required
- Power autonomy of 260 hours
The FOT-300’s built-in source can transmit with a wavelength-identification digital encrypted protocol, so that any compatible unit—the FPM-300 power meter and the FOT-300’s receiver—can automatically use the proper calibration parameters. This feature reduces the need for communication between the two technicians and decreases the potential for error.
Signal encrypting can also give the receiving end information on the power to be used as reference, helping ensure efficient referencing, even when the two units are far apart.
Thanks to its unique design, the FOT-300 OLTS reduces measurement time in typical measurement situations, as the need for an offset nulling is eliminated.
EXFO’s FOT-300 allows for the testing of passive optical networks (PONs) at 1310 nm, 1490 nm and 1550 nm, the three wavelengths recommended by the ITU-T (G.983.3) for PONs.
- Link-loss characterization
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.