- Straightforward solution for identifying breaks, bends, faulty connectors, or splices, as well as other causes of signal loss
- 2.5 mm universal connector
- Rugged and weatherproof
- Standard AAA alkaline batteries
- 50 hours of operation (typical)
The Pocket Pal is the easiest way to identify fibres from end to end and locate polished connector endfaces. Its red laser shines through most yellow-jacketed fibres to help you pinpoint breaks, bends, faulty connectors, splices and other causes of signal loss. It has a reach of up to 5 km*. The convenient FLS-240 locates faults visually by creating a bright red glow at the exact location of the fault on singlemode or multimode fibres.
Due to its small size, lightweight and simple but proven design, the Pocket Pal can accompany you anywhere. In your pocket or belt pouch, carry your FLS-240 to the most demanding environments. To ensure ruggedness, it features rubber seals, a fully enclosed laser head and a long-lasting On/Off switch. It has been tested to provide reliable operation under intensive use and harsh conditions.
* Typical length of continuous fibre at which end-to-end identification is possible. Visual fault location depends on ambient light conditions at test site.
- Detects breaks in OTDR dead zone.
- Highlights sharp bends where losses occur.
- Optimizes mechanical/fusion splices.
- Detects defective connectors.
- Ensures end-to-end fibre identification in multifiber cables.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.