- Delivers simple, accurate measurement of signal attenuation during fibre-optic cable installation
- Five test kits to choose from: LAN, outside plant, contractor, FTTH and CATV
- Interchangeable connectors, for first-class flexibility
- Ideal for testing and troubleshooting optical premises networks
- Easy-to-use interface for error-free testing
EXFO's FiberBasix 50 series meets your basic day-to-day test requirements while helping you stay within budget. These worry-free, straightforward handheld testers enable accurate measurement of signal attenuation during fiber-optic cable installation.
The FiberBasix 50 series includes two highly convenient instruments:
The ELS-50 Light Source, combining up to three wavelengths in a single configuration. The ELS-50 Light Source provides excellent stability and high measurement accuracy for up to three singlemode wavelengths or two multimode wavelengths. It is the perfect complement to the FiberBasix 50 EPM-50 Power Meter when it comes to measuring attenuation on fiber-optic links.
The EPM-50 Power Meter, which offers high accuracy and referencing capabilities An FTTx test solution. The EPM-50 Power Meter provides highly accurate power measurements, as well as reference value setting capabilities. It offers power autonomy of 300 hours, for reliable, long-lasting performance in the field.
- Link-loss characterization (ELS-50 Light Source)
- Power measurement (EPM-50 Power Meter)
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.