- USB wired inspection scopes compatible with EXFO FTB and MaxTester platforms as well as ConnectorMax2 software
- Simplified one-step process providing accurate and consistent test results
- Pass/fail LED indicator for immediate diagnosis of connector health
- Optimal digital image quality with three levels of magnification
- On-board connector endface analysis (IEC or custom standards)
These intelligent and automated test tools transform fiber inspection into a faster and simplified one-step process providing accurate and consistent test results, and preventing the reporting of false-positive results.
The FIP-400B Series Fibre Inspection Probe is a portable video microscope used to inspect fibre ends. Unlike traditional microscopes, the FIP-400B Series facilitiates the examination of patch cord connectors and also hard-to-reach connector on the back of patch panels and bulkhead adapters.
The FIP-400B Series is deigned to be an intuitive easy to use piece of equipment. Enabled by its unique automatic focus-adjustment system, the FIP-430B automates each operation in the test sequence, transforming the critical inspection step into a quick and simple one-step process accessible to technicians of any skill level. Automated focus adjustment ensures that each connector image is captured at maximum quality for enhanced identification of defects.
- Central offices, exchanges and headends
- Data centres Wireless (e.g., 5G, FTTA, DAA, small cells)
- Fibre-to-the-home (FTTH)
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.