- Factory terminated leads with Mode coloured connectors and jacket for patching between active equipment and panels
- Up to 500 mating cycles (IEC 61300-2-2)
- 2mm LSZH sheath
- Applications include; CATV/Video, PON, WDM/DWDM, FTTH
- Colour: Yellow
LC - LC Singlemode 10 Metre Yellow LSZH Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead
MSS Fibre Systems Fibre Optic Patch Leads are most commonly used in data centres, telecommunications rooms and fibre equipment patching.
OS1/OS2 Fibre Optic Patch Lead Specifications
• Singlemode patchleads used in telecom networks and high speed metropolitan access networks
• Applications include; CATV/Video, PON, WDM/DWDM, FTTH
• Complies to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA
• Cable Colour: Yellow
• 2mm LSZH (Low Smoke Halogen Free) sheath
|Cable Jacket Material:||LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen|
|Patch Lead Length (M):||10|
|Fibre Connector end A:||LC|
|Fibre Connector end B:||LC|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.