- Factory terminated leads with Mode coloured connectors and jacket for patching between active equipment and panels
- Up to 500 mating cycles (IEC 61300-2-2)
- 2mm LSZH sheath
- Applications include data center and premise cabling
- Colour: Yellow
LCA - LCA Singlemode 3 Metre Yellow LSZH Duplex Fibre Optic Patch Lead
MSS Fibre Systems Fibre Optic Patch Leads are most commonly used in data centres, telecommunications rooms and fibre equipment patching.
OS1/OS2 Fibre Optic Patch Lead Specifications
• Singlemode patchleads used in telecom networks and high speed metropolitan access networks
• Applications include; CATV/Video, PON, WDM/DWDM, FTTH
• Complies to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA
• Cable Colour: Yellow
• 2mm LSZH (Low Smoke Halogen Free) sheath
|Cable Jacket Material:||LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen|
|Patch Lead Length (M):||3.5|
|Fibre Connector end A:||LC|
|Fibre Connector end B:||LCA|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.