Includes 24-way SC Simplex adaptor panel
Accepts SC Simplex and LC Duplex thru adaptors
Tough and durable small compact design
Dimensions (mm): 355 H x 280 W x 100 D
Wall Box (For 24 Fibre SC Simplex) IP Rated
This lockable IP65 distribution box offers the ability to terminate from 12-24 fibres housed in robust ABS enclosures for indoor and outdoor applications.
With the ability to use both SC or LC adaptor types, this wall box offers a flexible solution to the end user, enabling them to incorporate a multi functional enclosure which allows easy access during installation or re-work with no disturbance of the existing cable or fibres. There are also sufficient exit points for patching cables and cable entry points for loose tube, tight buffered and pre-terminated cables. Each enclosure has integrated strength member tie positions and bend radius protection with the addition of a removable front door allowing for quick and easy installation.
Wall Box Features
• IP 65 Rating for external use
• Lockable door for added security
• Integrated cable tie points for securing incoming cable
• Up to 24 splice & SC connection points
• Removable splice tray for easy installation
• Accepts loose tube, distribution and pre-terminated cables
• Integrated bend radius protection• Removable door for ease of installation
• Supplied with 24 heatshrink splice protectors
• Supplied with transit tubing
• Supplied with wall fixings and tie wraps
• ROHS, REACH & SvHC compliant
• Data centres, premise installations, telecommunication networks
• Ethernet, Fibre Channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
• Data communication and telecommunication networks
• Indoor/outdoor applications
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.