- A premium sliding FOBOT enclosure for direct termination or fusion splicing with a unique sliding tray and 20mm rear gland holes for cable entry
- Accepts 2 coupler panels
- Made of tough and durable steel
- Accommodates up to 24 fibres (48 for LC)
- Dimension (mm): 43.6 H x 482 W x 296 D
1RU Sliding FOBOT Enclosure (For 2 Panels/24 Fibre)
The 19 inch rack mount sliding fibre enclosure or FOBOT, offers the installer a premium product with a variety of features for easy direct termination or fusion splicing of cables due to its unique sliding tray system.
The modular design provides the flexibility to choose from a variety of thru-adaptor types including ST, SC , FC, LC and MTRJ.
Splice cassettes are easily fitted via pre-installed mountings and the sliding tray allows technicians easy access back into the enclosure after installation for repairs and maintenance.
What does FOBOT stand for?
FOBOT is an acronym for Fibre Optic Break Out Tray
Sliding FOBOT Enclosure Features
- Tough and durable steel design
- Supports a wide range of splice cassettes
- Utilises modular coupler panels to suit your connector type (see coupler panels)
- Quality 2 stage sliding mechanism
- Adjustable mounting brackets
- Angled rear cable mounts
- Supplied with M20 gland, strength clamp and cable management clips
|Rack Mount Type:||Sliding|
|Rack Unit (RU):||1|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.