Blue nylon jacket over PE sheath
For direct burial underground use
Insect-resistant nylon jacket
4F Loose Tube Cable OM3
External Underground Loose Tube Cable- Multimode
A termite resistant loose tube cable featuring a non-metallic strength member, gel filled tubes and a dry block core, for use in both direct bury and conduit/duct applications. The Thixotropic gel filled tubes and water swellable yarns (dry core) prevent water ingress while the non-metallic glass fibre reinforced plastic central strength member maintains excellent tensile strength.
This standard loose tube construction features an inner UV resistant Polyethylene (PE) sheath and an outer termite/UV resistant Polyamide Nylon jacket.
Other options include Composite (MM + SM), Sacrificial Sheath and CST Armour.
Loose Tube Cable Features
• Blue UV and Insect/Termite resistant Nylon (Polyamide) Jacket
• Black PE (Polyethylene) UV resistant Inner sheath
• Polyester based rip cords for easy sheath removal
• Water blocking tape and swellable yarns prevent ingress into the core
• Thixotropic gel filled tubes prevent water ingress into the tubes
• Non-metallic fibre reinforced plastic rod central strength member provides tensile strength
|# of Cores - Fibre:||4|
|Cable Jacket Material:||Nylon|
|Fibre Cable Type/Construction:||LT | Loose Tube|
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.