- SVGA male to male cable for high quality analog video signals
- Double ferrite core for optimal EMI/RFI screening protection
- Shell - gold plate pin connections
- Full 15 pin configuration
SVGA Monitor Cable Full 15 Pin M-M 10M
Normal VGA (Video Graphic Array) is a very high quality analog standard for the connection between a computer and a monitor. VGA cables are commonly used on computer monitors, LCD screens, plasma displays, desktop & Notebook computers & projectors. VGA cables offer the highest image quality outside that of digital links.
Now SVGA (Super Video Graphic Array) is a standard even more superior to VGA. SVGA cables are constructed with higher quality materials and higher specifications than VGA cables. They are better in delivering dependable video transmissions and work better in longer distance transmissions. They are ideal for video splitting, KVM switches and source to display video links in 'noisy' environments.
Legend's SVGA cables have superior shielding to help eliminate interference and signal degradation. They also come with double ferrite cores, one on each end, to provide optimal EMI and RFI screening protection. Some monitors of certain top brands require full pin configuration for maximum resolution delivery. Our 40SVGA range of SVGA cables has full 15 pin connections. They also have Ferrite cores for optimal EMI and RFI screening protection.
SVGA Monitor Cable Full 15 Pin Features
• SVGA male to male extension cable for high quality analog video signals
• Double ferrite core for the optimal EMI and RFI screening protection
• Full 15 pin configuration
• Superior braid shielding
• Shell - gold plate pin connections
• Wide range of cable lengths
• Cable colour: black
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.