- Galvanized steel core (string packed) with high temperature thermoplastic rubber Jacket - Highly flexible even at sub-zero temperatures.
- Temperature range - Static Applications: -65ºC to +135ºC | Dynamic Applications: -45ºC to +150ºC.
- Chemically resistant with high IP rating (10 Bar 30 minutes) to IP69K.
- Typical applications include Offshore, Oil & Gas, Utility – Power and Energy, Industry Processing.
- Very high UV resistance with good mechanical strength.
|Nominal Conduit Size (mm):||20|
|Conduit Ducting Type:||Flexible Metallic|
|Conduit Type:||Extreme Temperature Flexible|
|Conduit Material:||Galvanized Steel Core with Thermoplastic Rubber Cover|
Write Your Own Review
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.