- Heavy duty, flexible spiral wound conduit made from hot dipped galvanised steel with corrosion resistant core
- UV stabilised grey PVC jacket, superior chemical resistance, IP66 with CABFLX fittings
- Compression resistant to HD rating of 1250 Newtons
- Operating temperature -10 to +105 degrees Celsius, resistance to burning
- Custom Cut Lengths Pre-Terminated on request MOQ's Apply
The CABFLX range of heavy-duty steel conduit offers superior cable protection for commercial or industrial projects where a liquid tight conduit system is required.
This general-purpose metallic conduit features a spiral wound, interlocked galvanised steel core to ensure excellent strength and flexibility. The addition of a durable, UV stabilised PVC jacket creates a liquid tight conduit that is non-flame propagating and resistant to most oils, acids and vapours. This combination of mechanical and environmental protection makes CABFLX Liquid Tight Conduit suitable for many indoor or outdoor cable installation projects.
Material: Galvanised steel core, PVC jacket (grey)
Compression Resistance: 1250 Newtons
Operating temperature: -10 to +105 degrees Celsius
Nominal Size: 63mm
Trade Size: 2"
Min. Bend Radius: 180mm
Note: Custom cut lengths can be supplied pre-terminated upon request (MOQ applies).
|Nominal Conduit Size (mm):
|Conduit Ducting Type:
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.