- IP68 Nickel Plated Brass Straight fitting for Stainless Steel Pliable Conduit SSP Presents a Male Thread Swivel Action for ease of Installation
- HD 1250N with Very High Impact and Compression Resistance COCKATOO PROOF
- Suitable for installations where Mechanical Damage, Corrosion
- High Temperature, Flammability or Halogen may cause problems
- Working Temperature -60 to +200 Degrees, IP68
These nickel-plated brass fittings are designed to be used with the CABFLX SSP range of bird proof stainless steel conduit. These fittings are designed to resist bird damage and are suitable for installations where mechanical damage, corrosion, high temperature, flammability or halogen may cause problems.
The fittings incorporate 'O' ring seals and have a swivel action that makes installation simple.
Connector body: Nickel plated brass
Hexagon nut: Nickel plated brass
Sealing ring: Nylon 66
Spring washer: Steel
Working Temperature -60 to +200 Degrees
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.