- Self-locking head design for quick and flexible installation at any length along the body.
- Strong and durable cable bundling method with a minimum loop tensile strength of 150kg.
- Non-absorbent to water and non-flammable for enhanced safety.
- SS316 material ensures corrosion resistance, making them suitable for the most corrosive environments.
- Wide operating temperature range (-60 to +300 degrees Celsius) and UV resistance for durability in extreme conditions and outdoor applications.
The Standard range of heavy-duty stainless steel cable ties provide a durable method of cable bundling that can be installed quickly and easily. Our self-locking design allows the head of the tie to lock into place at any point along the body of the tie, providing a precise fit for your application.
Our heavy-duty sizes are even sturdier than our regular metal ties, ideal for use when a stronger loop tensile strength is required.
316-grade stainless steel provides peace of mind in challenging conditions, including corrosive environments where water absorption may be a concern. Our stainless steel ties are naturally resistant to rust and will not absorb water. The material is also non-flammable, with excellent chemical resistance and completely halogen-free.
Max Bundle Dia.: 254mm
Approx. Length: 840mm
Approx. Width: 7.9mm
- Material: SS316
- Min. Loop Tensile Strength: 150kg
- Operating Temperature: -60 to +300 degrees Celsius
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Halogen Free: Yes
|Bundle Diameter (mm):
|Cable Tie Length (mm):
|Cable Tie Width (mm):
|Cable Tie Type:
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.